- Unfair advantages of any form are not allowed. For Earth Towny, this includes (but isn't limited to) auto-clickers, hacked clients, xray texturepacks and putting weights on/taping down your mouse or keyboard.
For EverPixel Skyblock, this includes (but isn't limited to) autoclickers in combat, hacked clients and xray texturepacks.
- Teleport killing is not allowed. Any traps are not allowed as well.
- Spamming commands, excluding LWC is not allowed.
- There is a maximum for accounts per IP, although alerts will be raised when close to the limit. Using a VPN/Proxy is not allowed and will be blocked upon login. Skyblock has a limit of 1 alternative account, whilst Towny has a limit of 2 alternative accounts.
- Macros are allowed for welcome messages, common help responses, and town promotions. Macros outside of these are not allowed.
- Abusing server or Minecraft glitches and using methods to bypass permissions is not allowed.
- No 0 tick farms, flying machines, huge redstone contraptions, lag machines, hopper clocks, or redstone clocks (with a lower delay than 32 ticks (4 full repeater delay)). Feel free to ask a staff member to check your build-out.
Do not scam each other, this includes significantly overpricing, rigging/modifying agreed on deals to benefit you and/or someone else, renaming items to impersonate others, not giving the item to the player after purchase or not paying for the item at all.(Moved to individual server rules)
- No inappropriate skins, nicknames, usernames, nametags, item names or builds. This includes NSFW skins, historically bad people, political ideologies and nicknames with more than 15 characters (not including colour codes). Inappropriate builds include no swastikas, hammer and sickles, and no genitalia.
- Setting player warps or homes in, or around a 20 chunk radius of a town that is not yours is not allowed and will be removed with no refund and/or warning. If you’ve been given direct permission and can prove that, you may keep the home/warp.
- Staff will not refund any items lost to despawn for any reason.
- Claiming the main end island spawns is not allowed.
- Staff have the final say in all matters. If you have an issue with a ruling, feel free to make an appeal and/or staff report if you feel it was unjust. Do not continue to argue about it as this will make the punishment tougher.
- You are responsible for your own account, regardless of who does the action on your account, you are liable for the damages and consequences.
- Do not trade in-game money for anything outside of the server with the only exception being the EverPixel store.
- Ban Evading on a seperate account is not allowed. Your IP will be banned for the same time as your main account.
- Mute Evasion, including using signs or any in-game feature to chat will result in a ban for the duration of said mute.
- Anti-competitive practices are not allowed. This includes: significant undercutting or overpricing (price fixing), bid rigging and abuse of a dominant market position. This will be judged on a case-by-case basis. Breaking this rule can cost you up to 50% of you and your alt(s) (if applicable) Bank, Marriage Bank (if applicable), Cash and Town/Nation Bank (if applicable).
- Cheat clients, macro keys and other modifications which give the player gameplay leverage over other players are not allowed. Players found breaking this rule will face a permanent ban, and yes, permanent means permanent.
This rule does not apply to:
Optifine and other performance improvement mods.
Armor and effect status HUD mods.
Minimap mods unless they display more information than our Dynmap provides.
Purely aesthetic mods.
- Knowingly benefitting from or assisting others in breaking server rules.
Players found intentionally assisting in, knowingly participating in, or knowingly benefitting from other players breaking any of the rules listed on this page may be treated as if they committed the act themselves.
- Technical errors and server exploits, players are not allowed to take advantage of apparent server bugs or otherwise exploit technical oversights. Players found taking advantage bugs or technical oversights without notifying staff may be permanently banned.
- You are not allowed to be AFK more than 15 minutes, if you are found using a method of circumventing the auto-kicking staff will take action.
- The following account characteristics may not be explicit, sexual, racist or otherwise inappropriate: Username, Nickname, Player skin, Town name, Town titles, Nation name
- Listed unwanted behavior is not allowed on the server. Unwanted behavior includes:
- Explicit forms of bullying.
- Repetitive use of derogatory terms.
- Comments encouraging self-harm.
- Inciting violence or explicit forms of hate speech against racial and social minorities.
- Explicit talk about sex.
Toxicity is evaluated on a case by case basis and staff has final say in what is considered toxic behavior. Repeated behavior may lead to warnings, mutes and eventually a permanent ban.
- Intentionally causing lag or disrupting EverPixel services by players intentionally causing harm to the services we provide may be permanently banned.
- If a player or players are working with another player who is breaking a rule and there is reasonable belief that they are aware of what the other player is doing, the player in question will be considered just as bad as the player breaking the rule.
- Any sort of glitching (including, but not limited to, enderpearl/vehicle/boat/entity glitching) that allows you to get through a previously blocked wall will be counted as abusing a bug/glitch.
- While AFK style Farms are allowed, if they are causing any lag to the server they may be removed without warning, or if you are AFKing during peak times you may be kicked from the server.
- Any use of lag machines/farms/builds that cause server/client lag will be punishable depending on the severity
- Asking staff for items, money, store items or anything similar is prohibited. Asking general questions is fine, but it cannot go further than that.
- We do not allow the targeting of new players that join the server. A new player is defined as someone who joined less than 1 hour ago.
- No obsessive declaring of war. (no declaring on the same town or nation consecutively/constantly)